As more and more of life's activities move to the Internet, I'm certainly thankful to be on that moving train (and helping drive it!) instead of at the station. A few more web-ish things I'm thankful for:
- to have finally escaped from the e-vil domain henchmen at Network Solutions (stay tuned for that blogpost!)
- the refreshing way some of my clients stay engaged with their websites (stay tuned for some posts on them as well)
- the inspiring attitudes of my fellow women entrenepreneurs wading through this tough economy
- that the new Google Chrome browser hasn't done too much damage to my web sites
- that my trusted, well-loved web hosting company Alentus can be honest about getting too big for their own dang good -- that's SO rare. I love them all over again.
- that a sneaky, snarky, criminal I.E. web designer might FINALLY have messed with the wrong person